Last updated: August 8, 2023.
1. Terms used
This Policy establishes the specifics of data processing of Users of the Service located at the address L2Pwner.com (hereinafter - the "Service") and the Game Servers available through it (hereinafter - the "Servers"). This Policy also includes all appendices and supplements hereto.
This document (hereinafter - the "Policy") is an integral part of the User Agreement.
The text of this document is available on the L2Pwner.com website.
By downloading, installing, registering, accessing and in any other way using the Service, you fully accept Policy Conditions and expressly consent to the processing of your data in the manner described herein. If you do not agree to this Policy, please refuse to download, install or in any other way use the Service. The Administration of the Service has the right to change and/or amend this Policy from time to time without prior written notice to Users. The new version of this Policy is posted at https://l2pwner.com/policy. You should periodically familiarize yourself with the changes and/or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Services after the changes herein, you agree to be bound by the new version of the Policy.
2. Purposes of processing Users data
Data is provided by Users in connection with the conclusion of the User Agreement with the Administration. The data may be provided by the Users at the request of the Service in connection with the execution of concluded agreements. Occurrences of data provided by the User (without limitation):
- When you create and manage an account on the L2Pwner.com website and/or any associated Server;
- When participating in testing additional Game Services and/or Service updates (if applicable);
- When participating in in-game promotions, competitions and other similar events;
- When sending requests, letters or other types of contact with the Administration of the Service;
- When using additional, special services within the Game.
Your data is processed for the following purposes (without limitation):
- Enabling the creation and subsequent use and management of a User Account on the Service;
- Participation in the Game and access to game features that are provided in the Game scenario;
- Interaction with other Users;
- Bug fixes, development of new game features and services;
- Interaction with Users for receiving comments on the Service, providing support to Users, sending notifications and other important messages regarding the Service;
- Receiving, processing and verifying payments;
- Providing technical support;
- Informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
3. Data about Users collected and processed by the Service.
The data that the Service collects and processes may include (without limitation):
- Name, nickname (the character's nickname);
- User ID (login or user ID);
- E-mail address;
- Payment information, etc.
4. Other data, which the Service collects and processes.
In order to provide quality services, the Service collects and processes additional non-individual data. Such data includes:
- The unique user device identifier (HWID) and the parameters of the software being used;
- Operating system version, device type, and hardware identifiers;
- Time zone;
- Information about the User's actions on the Service and directly in the Game (logs of game actions, actions on the Service, in-game achievements, time spent in the Game, time of the last login to the Game, information about logins to the Game, etc.).
The Service may collect information about your IP address and information about the geographical location of the device from which you access the Service and the Servers in order to provide you with services and information available to the relevant territory in which you are located.
5. Data storage.
The data retention period shall be the period during which the associated Game Services are provided (for the longest period), unless a different period is required by applicable law.
6. Utilisation. Dissemination and transmission of data.
The Service may combine (merge, splice) and use the combined data of Users with other information (including other data collected by the Service as defined in Section 4 of this Policy) to provide, manage and develop the Game.
In addition, your data may be shared in the following cases:
- When necessary to comply with the law, such as investigating fraudulent payments and any other illegal activity;
- When there is reasonable suspicion of potential or existing infringement of Service rights;
Administration of the Service does not transfer your data to third parties.
7. Other duties of the parties.
The user is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data provided by him/her. In case of any inconsistencies and/or incorrectness in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the technical support specialists of the Service, whose contacts are specified in the Support section of the Service's website - L2Pwner.com
The Administration of the Service reserves the right, when deleting and/or modifying User data, to keep those data that are necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws, ensuring the safety and efficiency of the Service and the Game.
Our website does not store any information that allows us to identify individual Service Users without their permission. Any cookies that may be used on our website are used either solely on a per session basis or to store User preferences. Cookies are not transferred to third parties.